Quote Of the Day

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words,
but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
 
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
Swami Sivananda
 
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
Arthur Ashe
 
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
Kevyn Aucoin
 
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Enthusiasm moves the world.
Arthur Balfour

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...